A full rewire involves replacing all cables, fittings and distribution equipment. Cables can be chased into the walls & completely hidden. Alternatively, a rewire can be involved a surface rewire where the cables are hidden in mini trunking fitted onto the surface of the walls.
We are looking forward to coming to your place soon to carry out an electrical rewire. We will make every effort to make sure the whole process runs as efficiently as possible and you are left completely satisfied with the work that has been done.
What are the benefits of completely rewiring your place?
- You can feel reassured that the wiring in your home is clean, new and safe
- You can feel assured your wiring meets the demands you make on it
- If you decide to sell your home, a recent rewire may well help your sale to go through
- There should be no nasty surprises when surveys take place
- You get rid of all those trailing cables
- You get rid of extension leads and reduce the risk of overloading electrical circuits
- Imagine having power exactly where you want it!